- Web development: . Learn the basics of how web applications work. Understand the client-server architecture.
- Mobile app development: . Learn how mobile devices are different from desktop devices. Learn about REST APIs
- Machine Learning: . Learn how Machine Learning algorithms work. Take up simple ML-based projects.
- Cryptography: . Learn how your data is ensured to be secure when it is transmitted across machines.
- Competitive programming: . Learn to build the right programmer attitude.
- Research: (I am not the best research guy).
Monday, 15 July 2019
What should an Indian CS student do in his sophomore year?
Explore. Explore like crazy.
Basically, explore all avenues of Computer Science and figure out what interests you the most. This way, you can plan your course-work, projects, and internships accordingly. For instance, if you have decided that you want to build a career in Machine Learning, you can aim for an internship at an ML-based company/startup during your 2nd/3rd year summers.
So you want to start with Competitive Programming? Good, you’re at the right place :) The following are the steps to help you get start...
One of the most important steps in getting shortlisted for your dream company is to make sure that your resume clears the screening proced...
How are people earning 55LPA/24 LPA at the age of 24-27? I am 23 years old. I earn only 24k per month working in an MNC. What should I do to get on par?I turned 22 just two months back and straight out of college, I was offered 5 packages that varied from Rs. 27 lakhs per annum to up to Rs...
Machine Learning as a domain is currently the hottest domain in the market. Big tech companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon,...