My friend Karan and I spoke yesterday about how Harshita and I scaled Cogno AI to more than 150+ members in the team. We have remained bootstrapped, so our hiring has mainly been bottoms-up where we hired intelligent, hard-working team members, and today, they've grown with us, leading various teams.
We've tried to address multiple questions:
1. How did we hire the first team member?
2. What were some of the best hires?
3. What do we look for in the interviews?
4. Hiring externally vs promoting people internally.
5. Hiring methodology after Exotel acquisition.